Very Cute Cars Design for Tarpaulin

Christopher Bautista
By -
0

Disney Cars Sample Tarpaulin Layout




Welcome to my first 100 layout sample layout design.

To all dear followers and newly visitors, I would like to thank you for all of your supports and guy's please enjoy this site cause you can get a new ideas from our sample design.
       
        Today this is my special sample layout design with Disney's Cars theme it was a sample layout for first birthday and christening it was very cute and nice good looking template and ideal layout that you can make.



Editable Disney Cars Photo Booth Template



 
This tarpaulin layout design that I make is very special because I choose four different photos of the birthday celebrant, in this sample Disney Cars design you'll notice that the tree photos of the right side of the page is no equally in size in the middle portion

I also put a hazard caution tape at the top and at the bottom of the layout to be blended with bluish color of the background.

I also put a meter gauge at the middle of the design to add more effect I used a watery and fire effects on it

I also put a  stop light served to be the design and a very readable font. 

To be more consistent regarding to the Disney's Cars designs here I used a three small main characters of the movies.

Related Article

So I hope you guys like my sample Disney's Cars theme sample tarpaulin layout design and I hope you guys like my ideas from this sample tarpaulin that I make.

So guys please stay tuned for more of my design see you next time guys and have a nice day to everyone.  

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)